Catch Up Premium
The school has been allocated £16,080 by the Dfe as a Catch Up Premium. This is to address the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, for the year 2020-2021.
The school will use this funding to provide:
- small group and 1:1 tuition (both physically and virtually depending on the restrictions and our risk assessments at the current time)
- additional support from Teaching Assistants (including before and after school)
- additional play leader at lunchtime to increase the sports activity and the well-being of pupils
- Music therapist to work two days per week.
- Breakfast Club
- Teacher in the Spring Term
- iPads, chrome books and the provision for home learning.
The impact will be assessed in end of year progress data, end of Key Stage data and the impact on pupil well being. This will be shared with parents and governors. Pupil well being will be assessed through a Pupil and Parent Questionnaire in Summer 2021.